The International Association of Blacks in Dance (IABD) 2019 conference and festival will attract hundreds of dance professionals and students from across the world who are dedicated to the art of Dance. A unique opportunity for national and international exposure to new audiences, IABD 2019 is an excellent way for your organization to raise its profile to key audiences across a global platform.
Looking to have your business or product, front and center for the largest cultural gathering of Black dance artists in the world and gain exclusive access to over 600 daily attendees? You're in luck!
Dayton Convention Center Vendors (DCC):
- Each vendor will be given an 8’ X 8’ space
- Vendors are responsible for their own parking:
- Self-Parking $2.00 per hour / $6.00 per day
- Metered parking on the streets
- Vendors are responsible for setting up and breaking down and/or securing their space each day
- Registration at the DCC starts at 8:00am daily (Thursday – Sunday)
- Please provide your own canopy, tables and chairs
- Vendors must strike and secure their items by 11:00pm each day
- Payment of sales tax on ARTIST and/or AGENT portion of merchandise item income is the responsibility of the ARTIST and/or AGENT. IABD nor DCDC is responsible for any tax associated with the sale of merchandise by a vendor.
The conference and officially begins on Thursday, January 24 and will conclude at noon on Sunday, January 27. As a vendor, you have the option to display for the number of days that you wish. There will be no minimum or maximum regarding the number of days.
The cost to participate is as follows:
IABD MEMBER RATE: $50 day rate / $180 weekly rate (Thursday - Sunday)
IABD NON-MEMBER RATE: $60 day rate / $220 weekly rate (Thursday - Sunday)
Electricity is available for purchase at an additional $25 per day, but must be requested IN ADVANCE.
The vendor schedule is:
Thursday, January 24
7:00am - 9:00am Vendor set-up
9:00am – 6:00pm Vendor Marketplace Open
Friday, January 25
8:00am – 6:00pm Vendor Marketplace Open
Saturday, January 26
8:00am – 5:00pm Vendor Marketplace Open
Sunday, January 27
8:30am – 5:00pm Vendor Marketplace Open
5:00pm – 7:00pm Vendor Shutdown
(all booths must be cleared by 7:00pm)
- You will be responsible for your own transportation, parking, set-up and strike.
- Conference Buses CANNOT be used to transport any vending materials, even if the vendor is a registered conference attendee.
IABD Will Accept: Credit/Debit/Cashiers Check/Money Orders
NO PERSONAL CHECKS | NO CASH