COHI is a collaboration between The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, IABD, Inc., and Nonprofit Finance Fund (NFF) that will:
- Add to the capacity of IABD, Inc.
- Financial support and consulting for IABD, Inc.
- Teach NFF and Mellon about the sector, and inform IABD, Inc., capacity building
- Financial diagnostic and needs/opportunity assessment of 35 member organizations
- Empower IABD, Inc., member organizations to own and tell their financial story
- Presentation of findings and financial story-telling workshops at 2018 conference
- Visual financial assessment for participating organizations
IABD Member Participation in the COHI Initiative:
- CLICK HERE for criteria, for selection, in COHI (IABD Member Organizations, Dance Companies only)
click on photo for more information regarding the COHI Program
For more information, contact:
Denise Saunders Thompson
President and CEO